Wired and Wireless Access delivered on a Unified network infrastructure
Unified Access solution provides a consistent network service and application experience for both wired and wireless devices. It is the only solution that leverages the entire Enterprise portfolio, achieved simply via software upgrades to our switches and management system. This means no rip and replacement is required.
Build an automated and self-healing network with an Intelligent Fabric
Intelligent Fabric technology brings true network flexibility and agility, ensuring business agility. Built on the Application Fluent Network strategy, Intelligent Fabric not only delivers a resilient, high capacity infrastructure, but it also delivers automated deployment and self-healing network fabric capabilities to reduce overhead in IT operations. Intelligent Fabric allows for simpler designs and requires fewer skills for deployment and maintenance. This allows a business to re-focus its skills on storage and application management.
A Better BYOD Experience
Fully integrated BYOD solution, giving IT unprecedented control and a simple way to roll out BYOD. It is built with the same User Network Profile (uNP) concept that intelligently connects users to device types, to app usage and location, to policies that extend across the network for devices and applications. Read more and see full details in our free paper.
Network Analytics: From Application Chaos to Application Fluency
Enterprises are being flooded with new applications! The BYOD phenomenon, combined with mobility and the move to the cloud, creates an environment where users have access from anywhere, at anytime and with any device to a broad set of applications. This freedom and flexibility empowers and motivates employees to constantly explore and adopt new applications.
Business units are putting tremendous pressure on IT to embrace the BYOD phenomenon and enable the continuous adoption of new applications. IT is pushing back because they are concerned about keeping the network secured and ensuring the application invasion does not consume every network resource, jeopardizing the delivery of business critical applications. These differences in priorities between business management and IT have led to conflicts and in many cases the perception of IT as a roadblock.
The analytics and programmability capabilities in the Alcatel-Lucent Unified Access solution is critical to resolving these conflicts and putting these departments back to working together, enabling them to achieve their business objectives.
Smart networking – paving the way to IoT adoption
Your network … secured
ALE partners with LGS Innovations to offer CodeGuardian on the OmniSwitch product line. This innovative technology mitigates larger enterprise risks at the source, enabling an enhanced security profile through:
- Independent verification and validation of OmniSwitch source code
- Software diversification of OmniSwitch object code to prevent exploitation
- Secure delivery of OmniSwitch software to customer
Our Network Offering
- Data Centre Switches – Compact as well as Modular Switches with high-density 10 / 40 GigE platforms. In addition to high performance and extremely low latency, they offer Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), OpenFlow, Shortest Path Bridging (SPB), data center bridging (DCB) capabilities, QoS, Layer-2 and Layer-3 switching, as well as system and network level resiliency, lossless configurations and native Fibre Channel (FC) ports for high-speed storage I/O consolidation etc.
- Multi-Layer Distribution and Core Switches – High-capacity, high-performance and field-proven in enterprise, service provider and data center environments.
- SDN Switches with enhanced QoS, user authentication, deep packet inspection (DPI), comprehensive security features and application fingerprinting for network analytics.
- Access Switches (L2, L2+ and L3) with Fast, Gig, MultiGig and 10G Ethernet with SFP/SFP+ Uplinks supporting totally non-blocking wire-speed architecture.
- Industrial Hardened LAN Switches to operate reliably in harsh electrical environments and severe temperatures.
- Wireless LAN Infrastructure with Indoor, Outdoor and Remote Access Points (802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2 options)
- Compact Enterprise Services Routers offering Metro Ethernet, leased line and LTE communication services.
- Network Management System provides cohesive management and network-wide visibility, increasing IT efficiency and business agility. Full set of management tools for converged campus networks and data center switching. This single, cohesive platform provides security for the Unified Access solution, and data center virtualization management for large, diversified network infrastructures. It also provides advanced network analytics for a full visibility into users, devices and applications, as well as predictive analysis for forward planning.
- Network Security with various entry level devices (UTM) and Enterprise Security solutions from Fortinet.
- We also provide Passive Networks including Structured Cabling solutions from leading Vendors.